Followers

E-Mag

Photobucket
Saturday, November 8, 2008

~Thanksgiving Window~


~Thanksgiving Window~


This tutorial was written by me on 11-9-2008.
It is intended for those with a basic general knowledge
of PSP and looking for a tutorial that can be
as simplistic or as complicated as those completing it
choose to do. Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional.


In order to complete this tutorial, you
will need to first complete the tutorials for both boy and girl
Thanksgiving Bears as well as The Turkey by Vicki. These can be found HERE
Upon completion of these tutorials you will have the two tubes
needed to complete this one, or you can use a tube or tubes
of your choice, but please remember to follow artist TOU's.


You will also need a scenic photo of choice, something that
shows a field or forest scenery is preferred.


A mask of choice. I have found that in my opinion
this tutorial works best with a mask that looks like a window of sorts.
I am using WSL169 from Wee Scots Lass which can be found HERE


Now that we have all of our supplies we are ready to begin.
Since this is such a simplistic tutorial there will be no screen shots.


1. Complete the tutorials from Vicki or open the tube or tubes
you have chosen to use.


2. Open new canvas 800 x 600 and fill white.


3. Go to selections, select all.


4. Create new raster layer.


5. Go to selections, modify, contract by 30.


6. Open your scenery / landscape, copy and paste into selection.


7. Selections, select none.


8. Create mask layer using your mask of choice
be sure to check fit to layer. I used WSL 169


9. Layers, Merge, Merge group.


10. Place your bears and Turkey, or the tube/tubes that you choose
as desired.


11. Layers, Merge, Merge all


12. Resize by 70%


13. Add new raster layer, add your name and any artist information


14. Layers, Merge, Merge all.


You're done!!!


I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and if you attempted Vicki's tutorials
in order to complete I hope you had fun
with those as well.

1 comments:

oOohLaLa Scraps said...

You have an award on my blog hun...xoxox

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Fav Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket